The Hsin Lien Sheng "C-Frame Hydraulic Press Machine" models are developed for various applications. The compact and accurate structural design enhances the mobility of this c-frame hydraulic press models and promises better performance. Simplicity and safety are the two main issues of the operation of this c-frame hydraulic press machine, because Hsin Lien Sheng has accumulated profound experiences in C-Frame maintenance, so the company knows a lot about hydraulic press issues.
If customers are interested in the machine and are with customization demands, please contact Hsin Lien Sheng for your own c-frame hydraulic press models.
- An all-in-one and precise, high rigidity design facilitates the machines movability and installation.
- The operation of the machine is simple and safe.
- Special specifications meeting your unique demands can be incorporated into standard ones.
- C-Frame standard models are designed to be used in a variety of applications, such as:
Flexing and deep-drawing of plates.
Compression molding of powder alloy and thermosetting resins.
Straightening of metal sheets.
Pressing and punching of metal sheets.
|Table Area (mm)||500 x 425||600 x 425||600 x 500||700 x 500||700 x 550|
|Rod Stroke (mm)||250||250||350||350||350|
|Throat Gap (mm/sec)||225||225||265||265||285|
|Descending Speed (mm/sec)||60||60||60||60||55|
|Pressing Speed (mm/sec)||15||15||14||17||14|
|Ascending Speed (mm/sec)||140||140||160||180||155|
|Main Motor (HP)||3||5||7.5||10||10|
* We reserve the right to modify & improve our products without notice.
- Bushing and shaft pulling out and compressing
- Plate deep-drawing and flexing
- Powder alloy and thermosetting resin compression molding
- Metal sheet straightening
- Compression testing
- Metal sheet punching and pressing
- Other applications